Jing Li Huang, MD
Dr. Jing Li Huang is Board certified in Surgical Oncology and General Surgery.
Dr. Huang received her medical degree from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and graduated from the University of Minnesota General Surgery Residency training program. She received further specialized training in Complex General Surgical Oncology at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center and has conducted research in cancers of the breast, colon and rectum, and pancreas.
Dr. Huang joins the multidisciplinary physician group at Summit Cancer Centers with special interests in the breast, skin, and soft tissue cancers. Her goal as a surgical oncologist is to provide the highest level of cancer care for patients. She values educating patients about their disease, providing treatment options tailored to a patient’s goals of care and wishes, and helping patients make informed decisions specific to their situation.
In addition to clinical work, Dr. Huang is involved with the education of medical students from Washington State University Floyd College of Medicine. She can also be found working on her home garden or exploring a hiking trail with her family.
- Breast cancer and breast diseases (with breast-conserving surgery, mastectomy, nipple sparing mastectomy, skin sparing mastectomy)
- Skin cancer (including melanoma, Merkel cell carcinoma, and other skin cancers)
- Soft tissue cancer (sarcoma)
- Endocrine cancer (including thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal tumors)
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)
- Neuroendocrine tumors
- Abdominal cancers including stomach, small bowel/intestinal, colon, rectal, appendix, pancreas and liver cancers
Complex General Surgical Oncology
Complex General Surgical Oncology - Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center. Buffalo, NY
General Surgery - University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
Society of Surgical Oncology
American Society of Clinical Oncology
American Society of Breast Surgeons
American College of Surgeons