Summit Sponsoring ICAHO 2016 Conference on August 13-14, 2016
Summit Cancer Centers is pleased to sponsor the International Conference on Advances in Hematology and Oncology (ICAHO).
The ICAHO conference will be held August 13-14, 2016 at the Coeur d’Alene Resort located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.
The Binaytara Foundation event seeks to give hematologists, oncologists, primary care providers, oncology nurses, researchers, and other healthcare professionals:
- The opportunity to learn from renowned experts in hematology and oncology
- Interactive panel sessions with experts
- Audience response system
- Scientific sessions featuring latest research in hematology and oncology
- 14.75 CME credits
- Complimentary access to conference video recordings
The conference also includes:
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- Free wifi in conference halls
- Networking opportunities with top hematology and oncology experts
About Binaytara Foundation
The Binaytara Foundation (BTF) is a 501(c)3 non profit established in 2007 with the goal of promoting health and education in resource poor communities. BTF has a special consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
The Binaytara Foundation seeks to improve healthcare in resource poor communities and improve cancer care worldwide by collaborating with national and international organizations to:
- develop healthcare manpower in underserved areas
- improve access to cancer care by establishing direct care facilities and services
- promote the practice of evidence based medicine by providing research grants to young physicians and healthcare providers in training
- improve knowledge and competence of healthcare professionals by offering them continuing educational materials though live and virtual meetings, webinars, and other educational forums.